Nov 4, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!! Day 4



Today I am grateful for Park Mazda - their staff are so amazingly friendly! I got another free service/ oil change with a coupon and my Winter tyres put on for $20. 

I am grateful that I have two little ones who get over excited about the simplest things and were happy to spend the afternoon pootling around Dollarama and Twisted Yogurt while we waited for the truck!

 I am grateful that I am so far ahead with my Christmas shopping and preparations. It is going to take so much stress off of me in December! 

I am grateful for all my friends who have 'liked' Lionheart Art - that means sooooo much to me! 

And for all the people who have signed up for my classes. I am so excited to start teaching!

xxx

(And for Laurence for getting the Summer tyres out of the back of the truck tonight and stacking them neatly away in the garage ready for next Spring.  Yay I have my lovely safe Winter tyres on).
Related Posts with Thumbnails