Nov 29, 2011

End of the month tag - November


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?    I don't know that I read any books....I read some magazines that my fab friend Sharon passed on to me (thank you Sharon).  I am also reading my gorgeous Artful Blogging magazine.  I have been reading 'The Witches' to the children which took longer than planned because we have been so busy and distracted.
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?  I watched The Family Stone, Footloose, Deck The Halls, and a few other movies with the children.  We don't have tv so no tv.  No plays until December.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?  Endless fun things!!  November has been another busy month and we have been blessed with a full social calendar again.  Dinners out with friends, the start of the Christmas festivities, fun homeschool clubs and field trips, parties with friends and fun sleepovers for the children....it was a good month :)
What gifts did I give and/ or receive?  I gave a few gifts in November - including gifts of my time and help....but one in particular that made me laugh was the 'Melt Away your Ex Boyfriend' candle.  :)   
What special or unusual purchases did I make?    I bought a Mother-Daughter online class from Brave Girls Club.  Abigail asked specifically if we could do this class together, which just about melted my heart.  We have such a special relationship now and this class is going to create such special keepsakes for us!!  
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?  Stomach flu that a few of us had....Sam brought it back from his Dads house (yet again - he always comes back from there sick) and passed it to Abigail and I.....poor Sam was quite sick with it :(  Abigail and I were not very sick at all with it thankfully....
What were my accomplishments this month?  Business accomplishments, personal development accomplishments, ticking a few things off my to-do list from around the house.  I felt very proud of myself this month and what I was able to accomplish despite others trying to bring me down.
What were my disappointments this month?  I remain disappointed in certain other people - but nothing changes there.....some people are just jerks lol
Anything else noteworthy to include?  The weather was kind of crazy in November...from very VERY cold.....no snow to a lot of snow, to no snow again....RAIN at the end of November....freezing rain, fog.....high winds....fires....I think Alberta has just about had it all this month!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails