Nov 29, 2011

Found!! A picture - and a little more of MYSELF :)


I found this old photograph in a junk store on Whyte Ave yesterday 
(The Junque Cellar) and couldn't resist snapping it up!!  I love rooting round the old junk stores and antique stores around that area!!  Another blissful thing about getting rid of my Ex lol - he HATED looking around antique fairs and made me feel so bad for wanting to go to them.  Now I get to go whenever I want to and I LOVE it and I never have to hide the fact that I LOVE it ever again!!!  And I have friends who LOVE it too!!!  :)  Bliss!!!  Woot!  I am never in short supply of someone to go with to have a root round at the Antique Mall or along Whyte :)  I don't have to go with a miserable git who is constantly checking his watch yay :)  

Yesterday I was done and had paid and it was the girls I couldn't get out of the store because they were still busy looking :)  

Anyway I think I am going to use this old photograph in an art journal page OR on a canvas somehow...I still think it is sad that peoples photographs end up in junk stores for sale.... and not treasured by loved ones....


Related Posts with Thumbnails