Nov 19, 2011

five questions.


1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Fisher - Beautiful Life

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
Fake.  They don't dry out and leave a mess everywhere.

3. What are you thankful for?
So many things - but especially being born with a 'cups half full' personality.  I tend to be a very positive person and this has done me well throughout my life :)  

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I had this lovely pale grey with faint pastel checks in it dress...I called it my skating dress...It was from Tammy Girl.....I loved it...I must have been about 10 or 11.  It was soooo comfortable and pretty and sweet :)  

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
No not always....depends what my plans are, the weather, what I'm doing, where I'm going....if it's raining then i'll wait...or if its dry but I know it's going to rain or be cold tomorrow I will fill up sooner - or if I hear prices are going up....or if I'm going to be running about a lot the next few days I will fill up...or if Laurence is with me it's nice to get him to do it ;)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails