Nov 19, 2011

Pampered Chef!!


Last night I met up with Sharon for supper, before heading to a friend of her's home for a Pampered Chef/ Lia Sophia party.  

The girl that did the Pampered Chef was great and created a really yummy buffalo chicken dip and then made this amazing trifle (above) from graham crackers, bananas, lemon, cool whip and vanilla pudding, and melted chocolate.  Yum!!!

The Lia Sophia lady used to teach at Glen Alan school, so we talked about that for a long while as well as issues regarding discipling children these days (or rather the inability to).  

I really loved some of the jewelry there, but $100 for a bracelet or $108 for a pretty piece of costume jewelry....I just can't fathom paying that.  

I won the door prize last night from the Pampered Chef girl - yay!!  I won some bamboo spoons :)  

I think I'm going to have a Pampered Chef party in the new year....

It was a fun night and I'm glad I made the effort to go despite a long day and a migraine - thankful for Advil pm which helped me sleep off the migraine last night!!!

Thank you Sharon for inviting me last night!!
xxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails