Nov 17, 2011

Friday Fill-ins....

And...here we go! 

1. As you can see It has been another eventful week in the life of me :)

2. The Christmas season of festivities begins very soon!

3. I love to buy things at Goodwill and alter them to suit my beautiful home.

4. I already have almost all my Christmas gift(s). 

5. What's up with all the grouchy people around at the moment?  Geez we all have problems but seriously - life is too short!!!  get over yourselves!!

6. I like to keep my journals and pens beside my bed so they are right at my fingertips in case I feel like writing and time......

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with Sharon to a Pampered Chef and something else party (can't remember what the other thing is lol), tomorrow my plans include going to meet a lady at a BBQ at the Harley Davidson store to give her a canvas for a silent auction she's holding, picking Abigails friend up for a sleepover, grabbing some groceries and Sunday, I want to take all four girls and Sam to the Festival of Trees and the Celebration of Lights then head home for a quiet evening!
Related Posts with Thumbnails