Nov 30, 2011

Swimming like fish :)



Me and my cherubs hit the pool today for a little bit of swimming....the pool was nice and empty as usual and lovely and warm :)  

Abigail is a great swimmer, and Sam is also doing really well - I only put a life jacket on him for when we go in the whirlpool and when the waves are on...the rest of the time he likes to practice his under water swimming and diving skills to pick things up from the bottom of the pool.  He can open his eyes under water as he swims which is something I've never been able to do.  

We did some grocery shopping on the way home, but made sure we were home in time for Susannah in case she wasn't feeling great.  She was in a great deal of pain because of her mouth but said she was glad she had gone to school.  She hadn't taken any pain killers all day though - silly thing - and hadn't been able to eat all day either :(  So glad I sent her to school with a bottle of Pediasure at least!!  

The children are excited for tomorrow and so am I!!  december 1st!!  We get to open our Advent calendars!!!  And Shimelles 'Journal Your Christmas' begins again :)  I have been taking this class for a few years now, but this is Vals first year!!  I gave the class to her as a birthday gift back in January!!  Can't wait to have her join me for the class - only because I know how stressful December has always been for her, and I hope that the class helps to make it less stressful and bring a little more peace to the season for her!  I know it has made me enjoy Christmas soooo much more!  For one, it makes me get ready for Christmas so much earlier....and it makes Christmas seem to last so much longer as the focus is there from the first of december!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails