Dec 29, 2011

Tuesday happenings....




I had planned to have a quiet day at home on my own yesterday, as the kids were heading off to their Dads for his version of 'Christmas'...however, I got a message from my Fabulous friend Ki asking me if I'd like to join her on a  trip to the Antiques Mall in Old Strathcona.....well, I could hardly let her go there alone now COULD I?????  lol!!  I mean, it's such an EFFORT to go there hahahaha, but one must force oneself for ones friends ;)  

So I got dressed and rushed off to Ki's and met her and her gorgeous Daughter who were already sat in their car waiting for me (shockingly as Ki is normally late for everything lol) and off we went, making a detour to Second Cup for Holiday London Fogs on the way - YUM!!!  

Once at the Antiques Mall, we spent a lovely couple of hours strolling round looking at everything. I didn't find much but love looking - I picked up a fabulous keyring with a mini on it that had a union jack roof - Laurence loved it :)  and some Lego wheels for Sam which he had asked me to look for for him :)  

Couldn't resist snapping a picture of the magazine above - now thats MY kind of romance hahaha ;)  

I thought it was so funny.....what a title for a 'romance' hahaha  :)  

:)
Related Posts with Thumbnails