Dec 28, 2011

Wednesday ramblings...

D is sick.....he went to the Doctors today...I told him that I thought it was funny for guy to go to the Docs without a woman to drag him there...that I'm used to guys being on their death beds or having their third legs falling off before they'll go ;)  He said I was easily impressed ;)

He has chronic sinusitis :(  so he's feeling pretty crap :(  I entertained him while he was waiting for the Doc...Poor thing - finally gets time off and he's sick.  Totally sucks for him :(

After the movie today we went to Chapters...we have a ton of $5 off cards to use...so Sam and Abby got a little toy each which ended up costing them like $2 each!!  I got an art book I've wanted for a while and some Moleskines.

Home for a little while and the kids watched a movie...I decorated one of my moleskines and left it by the fire to dry, then headed out to meet Niki for coffee.  The plan was that we were going to have a coffee and then go to Goodwill to look round.  We got chatting though, and then Susie texted me to ask what time I'd be home - I looked at the time and it was 9pm!  3 hours had FLOWN by and we were still chatting!!!  Hahahahaha!!!  So needless to say we hadn't made it to Goodwill!!  :)  So we said goodbye, I headed to the gas station to fill up and then headed home.
Related Posts with Thumbnails