Jan 13, 2012

Friday fill ins...

And...here we go!

1. When I looked out the window this morning I saw we had had a dusting of snow.
2. alternators and stupid car batteries and this car engine business doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me that I like being single when this all goes wrong hahaha.
4. art journaling is something I love to do!
5. TP is ????  toilet paper???.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found sugar fondant pumpkin from Halloween that Laurence had made but won't let me throw away. How long do we have to keep it??
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Being lazy at home, tomorrow my plans include work prep, Ice on Whyte...running errands downtown and Sunday, I want to stay home and stay warm!!!  Cook a roast!!  Yum!
Related Posts with Thumbnails