Jan 2, 2012

My One Little Word......for 2012!!

(not my picture)


And so, after a LOT of thought, discussion, reading, and changing my mind again and again over recent weeks, I have FINALLY decided that my word for 2012 is going to be:


FOCUS

I was sat on New Years Day journaling about my plans for this year - not Resolutions, but more goals...and I started to write all over the page.  Then I stopped to see what I had written amongst the doodles, and one word kept showing up.  FOCUS!!!!  I want to FOCUS on several specific areas of my life...I have felt very FOCUSED over the last few months and I want that FOCUS to continue.....so although I had planned to choose the word 'community'....as one area I want to FOCUS on is the art community and becoming more involved in it, I find that there are many more areas of my life that I want to FOCUS on...and so I felt that 'community' wasn't quite the right word for me.  

Drive came close....I do feel as though I have drive at the moment and I hope that continues....but no.....FOCUS just feels right :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails