Jan 3, 2012

Pictures from my day yesterday.....

We are still using up things from our Christmas, and the children are enjoying having crackers to pull, paper plates, pop, paper cups etc etc....last night at dinner we lit the candle again....we quite often do this if we sit at the table.  We don't always sit at the table these days - we'll sit at the island instead if we aren't all home or if we aren't all eating at the same time.  If I make something in the crockpot we can all just eat when we are hungry....but if it's a meal we are eating at the table then we set the table and have a candle and the children really enjoy it :)





The picture of the cake I've given to my friend who is making my birthday cake!!  It won't be exactly like this, I said just to use it as an idea, told her the colours I like and gave an idea of things I like....and I said to have fun!  I said that instead of balloons it could be cake pops coming out or something... 24 more days until I hit the big 4-0!!!  :)  


Something I want to focus on this year:



Related Posts with Thumbnails