Feb 19, 2012

Snapshots from the last few days......


I found a heart in my bag of chips:


The sky from my bedroom window yesterday:


Rosie Posie all stretched out on the bed yesterday:


Funny message:


Working on my life book yesterday morning:


When we spotted this heart in the parking lot last weekend we couldn't resist snapping a picture, especially as it says 'I love Sam'  :)


Cream with coffee last night after supper:


pulled pork sandwich and the yummiest fries EVER:


The Valentines Abby Banana made me:


New undies for Moi:


After heading downtown to the Mexican restaurant last night, I took a detour to the Muttart to take some pictures of the city skyline and also snapped this tree in the soft streetlight:


My little houses that I love so much:


trying out some snapshots of smarties:


ice cubes in cocacola, Instadaily is 'patterns':


My little house again:


Smarties again:


A list of things I love:


Edmonton from the pyramids:


Ketchup:


This weeks horoscope for Aquarius.  The more I read about Aquarius, and the older I get, the more I realise I am so very much like my Sun sign, and the more like it I become - and the happier I am about that!!  I LOVE being Aquarian and think I was very lucky to be born Aquarian!  It truly is the most fun sun sign to be born under!!  I am so very grateful for my date of birth!!!  And that my girls are both Aquarian too:

Related Posts with Thumbnails