Feb 24, 2012

TGIF :)

Today was blissful :)

Our website went live and was a HUGE success - Niki you are a STAR!!!  Wow :)  
Awesome :)  


Best partner I could ever have!!  Poor girl has to vanish to her basement to escape 
me hassling her hahaha.....no I hope I'm not that bad xxx

And the response from things the last couple of days has been so exciting :)

Then today Abby and Sam had a class at The City Arts Centre - so we headed down to the Garneau area of Whyte....I dropped them off with their lunches at 9:30am and they were there for the DAY - so strange having the day to myself lol!!!  What to do???  

So I headed to Chapters and sat in Starbucks (thank you Tara for the GC's xx), did some art journaling, made notes on some ideas for art journaling classes....updated my instagram account and left some comments and likes on friends pictures...I say 'friends'...but they are people that I follow on there.  I love instagram - love seeing the pictures people post - their style...getting a sense of them through their comments and titles and pictures...like Crash Money...gameoversquare...bettyann.....anjemaster etc...

Then after picking Laurence up after his Commercial Foods class, we headed back to the Whyte Ave and spent a while strolling around the Antiques Mall looking at the collectibles...always so much funny stuff to see there....

After that, it was back to the City Arts Centre....Sam and Abby had spent the Day creating Digital Interactive story books....and have now been put on to cd for us to have a copy :)  It was a LONG day for them and they were EXHAUSTED - especially Sam.  He really enjoyed it, but I think he was very glad to get home :)  

I had found him some large Lego boards at the Antique Mall (love my Lego dealer there)  and a bag of Lego that had plan wings and windscreens etc in it for adding to his space ships he likes to design and build.  He has wanted some of the big boards for a while and it was great to get a selection of all different sizes and colours for him!  Sam sat and built a big ship and played with that for most of the evening by the fire - tired out.  

Laurence made chocolate pudding - from scratch :)  It's amazing!!  Oh the delights of having a Son in Commercial Foods :)  Susannah played guitar all evening...Abby did gymnastics and pottered about...gymnastics is still her obsession :)  

I spent the evening replying to work Emails, pottering about re the website with Niki....and editing pictures....and hoping for snowfall worth sitting and watching - but there isn't any falling that you can see....

The weekend is here....hopefully the weather isn't too bad as we did have some plans that we wanted to be able to follow through with....but if we have to stay home then thats fine too....


















Related Posts with Thumbnails