Mar 17, 2012

Pictures from our St Paddy's day :)


My Little Leprechaun:


My Little Leprechauns playing a word recognition game this morning:


Irish rainbows:


We headed to the farmers market in Old Strathcona for a stroll.  Sam got the balloon man to make him a balloon - a bear on a motorbike :)  


I had heard that Flirt Cupcakes were doing special Cupcakes ESPECIALLY for
St Patricks Day, so I took the children to have one each as a treat :)  We like sitting on the high stools in the window and watching the people go by!


I had a green Guinness....







We made our traditional green ritz:


I sat and watched the rain while dinner cooked - so nice to watch the rain in MARCH:



Flowers for sale at the farmers market - so pretty:


These flavoured nuts are TO DIE FOR:


I made fudge, skinny monkey cookies and we watched PS I Love You on dvd.  I had an Irish drink of Baileys:  


Susie made the green icing for the St Paddys Day treats:


Sam with his bear on a bike balloon:


Admiring the flowers at the farmers market.  Spring is here:


Related Posts with Thumbnails