Mar 17, 2012

St Patricks Day tag!!

I've had a little bit of Guinness in celebration of St Paddys Day - so please forgive any typos or ramblings :) 



1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday. What's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?

A green scarf that my dear friend Val gave me.  My Ex even used to call me the Girl in the green scarf because of it.

2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state or province where you live?

 In my town it would be Broadmoor Lake - I love going to the farmers market each week in the Summer, getting lemonades and then strolling around the lake and hanging out at the playground. 

In Alberta it would be Grassi Lakes or Quarry Lake in Canmore :)  just walking there with Rosie is sheer bliss - the idea of having that as somewhere to walk my dog daily with that mountain view...WOW...I'm wondering about whether to make that a possibility....

3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?

I like my height - it has never been a problem for me at all.  I don't think of myself as being little.  

4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?

Mess with my kids - or be closed-minded about religion or homosexuality/ gay marriage/ personal choices.

5. Broccoli-spinach-string beans-peas...of the four your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option is too hard for you. I know there are some veggie haters out there).

I love them all.  I don't think  I have a favourite - although maybe peas fresh from the garden :)  

6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors, and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?



7. Keep calm and ___________on.

No clue lol, but I like these:  






8. Insert your own random thought here.

It's been a FANTASTIC day :)  Loved it :)  Piccies to follow :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails