Mar 27, 2012

Pictures from this evening.

Laurence, Susannah and I had some errands to run on Gateway Blvd this evening...so we headed over in that direction....we also had to pick up some cake flour for the cupcakes I have to make tomorrow.    When we got home I did my banking and then soaked in the bath for a while.  Rosie made herself VERY comfortable on the bed:



Sam and Abby got back from their Dads at 9:30.  Then they put Garfield on tv and played 'Alphabet Old Mudd' together while they watched the movie.  By the time it was over their Melatonin had kicked in and they were all ready for sleep.  

Old Mudd is a great card game for phonics, alphabet, uppercase and lower case etc etc....Sam is doing so great now but still LOVES this game :)  

He also was telling me about his house he built on Minecraft - he was planning it this afternoon and telling me about it then - so he built it on the server at his dads place and was telling me about it when he got home - how it never snows there...there are no strange animals - just sheep etc...no guinea pigs etc etc....he loves Minecraft :)

Which reminds me - can you believe that after just TWO months, Draw Something has sold for 200 MILLION dollars????  Wow!!!  Good for them :)  thats amazing :)  






Related Posts with Thumbnails