Mar 27, 2012

Pot luck lunch....


Today we were invited to friends for a pot luck lunch.  I couldn't resist snapping a picture of the gorgeous mug I used while I was there :)  Isn't it so cute???

Samuel had NOT wanted to go as soon as he had heard that we were going to the home of a friend of Abigails...but I knew he would have fun, so I didn't give him the choice :)
I was totally right - as soon as we were half way there he was already excited - for a start, we had packed his bike and helmet :)  



Abigail and one friend went off on a cycle ride around the subdivision and had a great time :)  They also had a great deal of fun on the trampoline making up 'routines' of tricks!!  Sam had taken a baseball bat and played with that with some of the children - and also seemed to have great fun with the only other boy who was there - although he is happy to play with boys and girls...

He was also extremely thrilled with the bowl of ice cream he was given - especially when he was also given mint Girl Guide cookies to go with it!!!

I enjoyed just chatting with the other Moms....and seeing my friends new home - which is really lovely :)   
Related Posts with Thumbnails