Apr 27, 2012

Friday at last!!! :)

It rained most of yesterday and well in to the evening, but this morning when I switched on to Instagram I saw photographs friends had posted of SNOW - and I knew without looking out of the window that we had woken to a winter wonderland yet AGAIN!!!  It was quite funny really as I heard Abby wake up, so I crept out and watched her go downstairs and then saw her face as she saw the snow through the window - she couldn't BELIEVE it!!!  hahaha!!  And then when Sam woke up I told him to look out of the window and he just started laughing at the craziness of it!!  At the weekend we were in shorts at 25c and got sunburned, and today we woke up to snow!




It didn't last long though and by the afternoon it had turned to rain and all the snow has now disappeared thankfully!  
There was no school today, so Susannah had a long sleep in.  I did some art journaling and pottering about....Sam and Abby played with the Lego amongst other things - oh and they are all rewatching all the episodes of Greys Anatomy!  Abigail is thinking about being a Doctor now - although says some parts are 'yucky' (but sees nothing wrong with putting her arm up a cows butt if she is a vet)!!

Rosie is so very cuddly at the moment and loves having us at home - snuggles up on the sofa with us or on the bed and just wants to be close to us.


Sam made me a heart out of Lego to keep on my shelf:


This afternoon we had to run out to get a few things - including a new one of these toilet unplugger thingies - they are soooo GOOD!  I still can't believe we faffed around with that stupid snake thing for so many years with the hassle and mess it causes - when this thing works first time with just one little push!  


Grocery store for milk, bread etc etc:


Then home for our rainy day craft which the kids LOVED!!!






Laundry, clean bathrooms, reading....and thats about it for my Friday.  It is cold and miserable out and I really don't feel like going out or doing anything tonight, so I am staying home by the fire.

No clue what we are doing tomorrow or Sunday - maybe the kids will want to go to the Farmers Market again....they love it there.  If the weather dries up at all I think we will wear our welly boots and take Rosie out to Elk Island Park for a walk and some puddle jumping for Sam.  

We've also got Back to the Future 2 and 3 to watch.  



Related Posts with Thumbnails