Apr 27, 2012

Friday fill-ins

And...here we go!

1. Ah, me...so lucky to be me.  So grateful for all I have and for my amazing children. Despite everything, I wouldn't swap places with anyone else - my life is always a fun and crazy adventure and NEVER dull :)  
2. Astrology is what's on my mind most lately.
3. When I talk to my best friend, I seem to spend the whole time laughing.
4. Going with the flow and enjoying the ride is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw a video by Effy that really made a difference to me and my life.
6. Teaching the fun of art to people fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting my new book and watching a movie with my kids, tomorrow my plans include possibly going to the Strathcona Farmers Market....or seeing what else the children feel like doing or if it's raining then just chilling at home and Sunday, I want to check the weather and maybe take Rosie to Elk Island!
Related Posts with Thumbnails