May 9, 2012

1. What's a pet peeve you have when vacationing?

It depends where I am.  In vegas I didn't like the crowds and everyone pushing and being rude and no one says 'excuse me'.  But when we go to Canmore I'm not sure I have any pet peeves - oh having the hot tubs crowded isn't good - I like it when I get it to myself  and can enjoy the quiet and don't feel like I have to talk to anyone!

2. Are you a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?

I'm a light packer I think.  I don't pack many clothes or shoes etc - but I always take art supplies and journal etc etc.  

3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?

Abigail (and Sam too in many ways) have taught me patience and acceptance for their needs because of Tourettes and ADHD.  All my children have taught me forgiveness and how to be a better Mom.

4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?

Life is short and you will blink and be in your 40's - a job is something you have to do on an almost daily basis - so always do something that satisfies you, that you enjoy and follow your passion - so you are happy to go to work each day!  If you don't enjoy your job then change it.  And work shouldn't be the main part of your life - it should just enable you to enjoy life more!

5. What's your favorite lemon something?

I like lemon candies.....lemon suckers, and lemon squares :)  

6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?

I like to have a bit of a heel because I am so small - but comfort is more important!

7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?

EVERYTHING!!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am excited about our road trip this summer :)  Camping and seeing new places!!  It is going to be great fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails