May 9, 2012

Hump day morning....

Our Wednesday morning has been spent pootling about at home - we watched the video that the children made at their video/ audio class at the City Arts Centre - they were fabulous!!  What a great class for them!!
Sam played with the lego he bought yesterday - an army tank and an army helicopter.  He painted the guns in camo green to match his tank too.  
Abigail watched some Greys Anatomy - and then she did science fro her workbook - today was about Photosynthesis as well as how Dandelions change so much from flower to seed head - and why.  
Sam did math.  He got everything he did right - it's just revision of the work he has done this year - addition and subtraction - but it's good for him to repeat this and check he has it understood really well.
I did my face for the 29 Faces in May challenge.  I also finished off the journal page that I started in my evening class last night - based on song lyrics! 
Now lunch and then we are reading more of our book together.  
Tonight the littles go to their Dads again as I am taking them to see a friend in a play tomorrow night - so we swapped nights.  Susannah and I are going to the library and for a run somewhere.  







Related Posts with Thumbnails