May 7, 2012

First really hot day :)

We stopped off for ice creams on the way home and took them home.  We sat on the porch together and ate them.  Yummy!  A real treat on a hot afternoon!!


I also sat on the porch for a while early evening - I had cut a lot of the grass, done a craft with the children, cleaned up, been to the lake and playground, done school work, done pond dipping....and decided I deserved to sit with my feet up and have a cool bottle of water while I listened to the frogs :)  



Abigail has created her new favourite sandwich and she asked if Sam and I would like one for supper tonight - so we said yes, and she went off to make it - she brought it outside to me and it was REALLY yummy!  It's a fried egg, spinach and cheese in a toasted sandwich :)  

She is such a great cook!!  So proud of her - she just LOVES to cook!


Related Posts with Thumbnails