May 7, 2012

Outside My Window... blue skies, warm temperatures, grass turning green...frogs being LOUD.  Geese honking - silly goos is stood behind the trampoline just honking away!!!

I am thinking...that we will go and grab lunch and take it to the park for a picnic.

I am thankful for...a certain someones messages that make me smile :)

From the kitchen...Abigail made a yummy cake last night - we were outside playing and she decided she felt like baking a cake!  So she went inside and baked a big chocolate cake - then she iced it too and we all tucked in to cake :)  She is so independent and capable!!  She LOVES to cook!  Cakes, snacks, dinners.....she just loves to cook.

I am wearing...capri's and a tshirt.


I am creating... 29 Faces in May for an online challenge.  Doodles in a class that starts this week - I won a place in Sandi's fabulous class called 'I Doodle - Do you?'  Can't wait to start!!!  :)

I am going...to the zoo tomorrow to make the most of the good weather :)  
I am reading... 'These things hidden' by  Heather Gudenkauf.

I am hoping... the weather stays good over the weekend.

I am hearing... frogs, geese, Abigail working out math sums and talking to herself, Sam talking about his school work/ copywork from this morning...and we just had a conversation about Surrealism and cubism as Sam finished his portrait he was doing.

Around the house...I got the paint to do the windows.  I also have been busy outside - tidying up the yard, cutting grass, decorating the porch, filling bird feeders, sweeping.....

One of my favorite things...this gorgeous weather -I love that Summer is almost here - I feel soooooo much better now the good weather is here .

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...today we are going to get lunch and take it to the park.  Tomorrow we are going to the zoo to see all the changes there.  Tomorrow night I have my evening class.  Wednesday - no plans yet - maybe swimming.  The kids are going to their dads in the evening.  Thursday  is homeschool park day in castledowns.  Not sure if we will go or not.  In the evening we are going to see Sharons daughter in Peter Pan!!  Then on Friday is the Gem show - and we might go away for the weekend as its Mothers day.  Not sure - depends on the weather and other plans.  Laurence isn't working until Thursday and then is working all weekend.  I need to get my hair cut too!!




Related Posts with Thumbnails