May 19, 2012

Friday fill ins

And...here we go!

1. When we go to Education Station I always get carried away but it's sooo much FUN!
2. My head is too big for most hats.
3. It'll be good to have Susannah home on Monday.
4. Japan in the Spring is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.
5. When I'm sad I make art; when I'm happy I make art.
6. The neighbours are just one thing I love about my community.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Katies Crossing with Abby, Sam, Ki and Kaleigh, tomorrow my plans include Going to Ki's place to help her with her yard sale and keep her company, going to the farmers market near Whyte Ave and going to the funfair at Millwoods Towne Centreand Sunday, I want to have a relaxed day at home and possibly take Rosie to the off leash area! Monday is also a holiday and my plans are: Absolutely no clue yet, but if the weather is good we may go camping Sunday night and so may well wake up somewhere else on Monday morning - or just camp here at home maybe now the fire ban has been lifted a bit!
Related Posts with Thumbnails