May 19, 2012

Today we spent the day at my friend Ki's house - keeping her company and 'helping' with her garage sale!!  My help was basically me fetching lunch and buying half of what she was selling!!  lol!  I left Abby there for a while and Sam and I went to KFC to drop Laurence his wallet.  Laurence looked so cute and so smart in his uniform!!  First time I have seen him at work - he served the guy in front of me and I got to see him in action - so very proud :) 

We also popped in to the thrift store, where Sam bought some kind of block building toy thing that lights up - and I bought a math set because I needed a compass!  

We picked up lunch at Timmys and took it back for everyone.  Yum.  Sam bought a scooter at the yard sale, and Abby bought a bike....they played around the sidewalks and then headed to the park for a while.  If i can't keep this house then Ki's would be PERFECT - such a GREAT location:


Kaleigh has lent me The Hunger Games Trilogy:


Ki enjoying her coffee in the garage lol!  It was FREEZING lol - it snowed last night!!


And these are two pictures from yesterday that I really like:


Sam with his favourite flower - Dandelions!!  
And today he was most upset with Ki for digging them all up on her front yard and calling them 'weeds'  hahaha  So he went round fast and picked them all to give to me :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails