Jun 21, 2012



1. Summer officially rolls in with the Hodgepodge, for those of us in the Northern hemisphere anyway. What song says summer 2012 to you?

Right now I am loving :



But one of my all time favourite  Summer songs is:




2. What is the quintessential summer food?

Hmmmm burger relish, watermelon....and ral lemonade from the farmers market :)  


3. At what age did you move out of your parent's house and what prompted the move?

At 17.  I moved to Surrey to start my nurse training :)  I LOVED living so close to London :)

4. What's more satisfying to you-saving time or saving money?

Both I think.

5. Name something you think brings out the good in people.

I think disasters and tragedies bring out the good in people - I love seeing how people in my area pull together to help those in need in difficult times.  

6. This last question comes to you courtesy of Kathy at Reflections...are you taking a vacation or staycation this summer? If so where are will you go? If a staycation is on the calendar have you made any special plans to fill the time?

We are going away for two weeks on a fabulously exciting road trip - lots of fun new places to see all over Alberta and BC and I can't WAIT :)  The kids are thrilled and really excited :)  

7. Insert your own random thought here.

Gawd it's hot tonight - really wish I had put the AC on today!!  It normally cools down in the evening, but tonight it doesn't seem to be!!  Off to have a shower and cool down!!  :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails