Jun 8, 2012

Friday fill ins!!

And...here we go!

1. I knew it was love when...I created my first page with them and it finally looked like a REAL art journal page! Now I can't live without my Dylusions!! 
2. My heart can be broken but you always know I won't stay down for long :) . 
3. A dog is capable of teaching us sooo much about unconditional love. 
4. My how you have to KNOW when you are going to be ill because you have to make a Docs appt 2 weeks in advance!! 
5. Can you see the beauty in a Dandelion?
6. And the kitchen is going to be a real mess by the time the kids finish baking lol.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bbq-ing and having a quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include going to the Pride Parade and Sunday, I want to see what the weather is like before we decide what to do!
Related Posts with Thumbnails