Jun 8, 2012

Snapshots from the last couple of days

Sam continues to colour in his 'paint by numbers' pictures.  Abigail is now working one too:


My snack addictions right now.  The nuts are from Going Nuts at Old Strathcona Farmers Market.  They do all kinds of different flavours, but raspberry are my favourite:


Rosie is a disgusting, stinky, dirty mess almost permanently right now.  If you bathe her she goes straight back in the pond and mudpile, so we have given up:


She doesn't appreciate being told she is a disgusting, dirty stinky mess:


Abigails choice of clothing tonight to wear to her Dads house was.....interesting.  Glad it was him who she was with lol!!  She saw these pictures of herself tonight and admitted the dress IS too short and she DOES look like a preschooler in it:


In Walmart they have two giant balls for $5 - so I couldn't resist buying the children two!  So cheap!!  They were THRILLED and played outside with them until 11pm :)  Love the long light evenings, and homeschooling which allows us to make the most of these warm days and nights!  


I sat outside until late tonight - had a cup of tea, chatted with the children and watched them on their scooters.  I LOVE being outside and using our deck:




Loving the bbq.  Tonight I made supper out there for Laurence and I.  It's wonderful to just make things out there and eat out there too - no mess in the kitchen to clean up :)  




I was wrong about this one - our day ended up being fabulous:



Sharon passed ona  big bag of magazines again last night.  Lovely to sit on the deck and relax with:


I've been playing around with photo editing apps:


Sam on his scooter - he has been whizzing along the porch all day:


Related Posts with Thumbnails