Jun 17, 2012

Tag time....


listening - the tv is on downstairs.  The window is open and occasionally I hear an owl, a coyote...and Rosie WAS barking in response but she is now in the mudroom.

eating - I just had a marmite sandwich.

drinking - coffee.  

wearing - black denim capris, ankle bracelet, black tshirt.

feeling - tired, content.  Pains in my tummy.  Think I will go and soak in the bath with my book.

wanting - life to stay as happy and uncomplicated as it is.  

needing - to find my diary!!!  I KNOW I have quite a few events, invitations and choices this week and yet I an't find my diary to check when and where!  I also have quite a few dates to ADD to my diary before I lose them.

thinking - how much I love summer, how good life has been lately, how I love being tired in the evening from spending the day outdoors in the sunshine with the children :)

enjoying - seeing tan lines appear on me.  Thunder storms.  Herbal teas.  My new book.  my online classes.  Looking ahead.  My home (making the most of it so we leave with no regrets).

wondering - where my diary is!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails