Jun 4, 2012

Today I....

Today I went to sobeys to get buns and salad to go with our barbecue :)

Today I hoped for a day to take things easy after the weekend :)

Today I dreamed about flying over my beautiful home :)

Today I forgot to make a phone call I needed to make - but it can wait until tomorrow.

Today I heard Sam call Laurence a pussy - and we all burst out laughing!

Today I said my friend John shares the same name as a penis :)

Today I read Effy Wilds oracle reading for the BOD's class and it really touched me!

Today I watched Sam and Susie baking, Sam and Abby riding their bikes and Sam and Abby doing archery

Today I believed that life is good :)

Today I felt extremely grateful for my good health - and that of my family.

Today I wondered what this summer holds for me.

Today I bought yoghurts and had a discussion with Laurence about how we pronounce that word and other words - some the Canadian way and some the British way :)

Today I cleaned the upstairs bathrooms, the kitchen cupboards and sinks, the main floor and I cut more grass.

Today I was me - I started my day doing art journaling and will end my day the same way :)  Being passionate and creative keeps my life in balance :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails