Jul 15, 2012

All ready to go:


On Wednesday we took the truck in to the dealership to get it serviced and all ready 
for our road trip!  The staff there are amazing and I always get a discount for something or other - and I have to admit that one of the guys who works there is SUPER CUTE!!!  Soooo friendly and chatty too!  Phwoooaaaaar :)  

Someone had been in to try and sell the staff something or other, so there was a big buffet there and we were told to help ourselves.  Of course the kids did :)  I wasn't feeling well at all but with a walk up to the stores and then sitting and watching cartoons and chatting, three hours flew by!  I introduced Laurence to 'Texts from Dog' which he had never heard of before.  Omg he sat there reading one after the other and almost died laughing.

In the end the staff told me how amazingly behaved my kids are :)  
Very true - they were sooooo good there :)  Love them so much!  

I love Park Mazda in Sherwood Park.  I am soooo glad I started going there - they know me now and I love the way they talk to me and explain things to me - not like I'm stupid or down to me - but I told them flat out when I started going there that I know nothing about cars or what you have to do to them or when - and they were just amazing and still are!  They made everything SO easy!  They give me free oil changes and filters and this time they fitted bulbs free of charge as I had several that were out.  






This little one was sitting in the shade right by the side of the road. 
It ran off but then on the way back to the garage, we saw it had come back to the same shady spot.  Hope it was safe so close to the road:





Related Posts with Thumbnails