Aug 8, 2012

Monday evening :) August holiday Monday

Abigail and Sam were with their Dad this past weekend, and couldn't come to Drumheller with Susannah and I.  I REALLY missed them and it made me sad that the campground was FULL and was also FILLED with families and children their age - they would have LOVED it and would have had soooo much fun!  

Such a shame but we have already booked to go back in a few weeks :)  

When we got back on Monday I really wanted to make the most of the good weather with them - so we headed out for the evening.  After running some errands - including getting the car washed - we headed to Jackie Parker for the evening!  It was still like 29c at 8pm, so it was perfect for the splashpark!  I sat with Laurence and Susannah, and Sam and Abby had a blast together!  

The evening ended with the most gorgeous sunset!  















Sam enjoying the car wash.  The kids LOVED it:  



Related Posts with Thumbnails