Sep 24, 2012

Monday so far.....

I was awake at 4:30 this morning, and at 5:30 I decided to get up and go downstairs.  I had coffee while watching the sunrise, and every 10 minutes I took a picture.  This is the sun rising behind my house:


The misty morning we welcomed:



We headed to the library for a couple of hours - I finally got the book that I have been wanting for a while - and it's mine to keep :)  I sat and did some art journaling while Abigail picked books and Sam used the computers:




Abigail had French class this afternoon, and luckily there was a homeschool get-together at the park just across from her class - so we met up with them and Sam had a great couple of hours playing.  

Home after class, and dinner was ready as I put it in the crockpot this morning.  
Chicken stew, with mashed potatoes and stuffing (the kids favourite).  

Now I have to go to a meeting at 6pm and then heading out as it is date night with 
my wonderful friend :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails