Feb 21, 2013

Be a jerk!!

Monday was Family Day here in Alberta and we finally got to head out for a family meal together to celebrate Abigails birthday.  She chose Sodajerks!  It's a burger bar that is known for it's amazing milkshakes (adult ones too yum) .  You also get to design your own burger by filling out the 'build your own burger' menu....you can choose all kinds of crazy things to put in your burger.  You can even have it in a waffle instead of a bun!!


We had a Cookies and Cream milkshake each - omg sooooo good!!


Susannah had strawberries and cream:


I spotted this on the menu which was perfect for me lol:


So I took this picture of my yummy veggie burger with blue cheese, cucumber, coleslaw, chipotle mayo, peppers and mixed salad:


And I entered the picture onto Instagram!!  The next day I got a message to say I was this weeks winner and I get a $50. gift card!!  Yay!!  :)  


So as well as an amazing meal and a FAB server, we get to go back again soon :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails