Mar 10, 2013

Other Friday memories....



On Friday I took part in a special 'Random Act of Kindness' day in memory of a beautiful girl called Kelsey Preston.  Sadly kelsey passed away two years ago - complications from Diabetes.
Her Mom had taken the Brave Girls Soul Restorations class with me.

In memory of Kelsey, her family have started an annual day of RAK's where they ask all their friends and family to commit to a random act of kindness in Kelseys name.  

Abigail and I created lots of little notes filled with love and motivation - and then Susannah and I left them in different places around our town :)  

Hopefully they will be found by people, and will make them smile :)  



On Friday night Susannah and I headed out to get the last things needed for Abigails birthday party - we had fun shopping - and taking silly pictures:




Related Posts with Thumbnails