Jun 26, 2006

Camera Thief!!!





Chris found my point and shoot camera under Abigails pillow this morning.......I guess she had 'borrowed' it last night! She obviously knew how to use it and also how to switch it off afterwards because the battery wasn't flat and she took several pictures.......You can tell that she just lay in her bed clicking away because thats the angle most of the pictures are taken from.....and she also rolled over and took some of her floor.

This morning their oom looked as though a bomb had exploded in it - such a mess!!! So they stayed cool inside this afternoon and tidied it :) I can at least walk to the window without fearing for my life now!

I thought these pictures of Abigails were just too cute not to save anyway :) and at least she didn't 'borrow' my Nikon ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails