Jun 26, 2006

Monday mayhem

Chris had an exam this morning...he is now done with the schoolboard YAY!!!! Free to be himself and learn what HE wants to learn......they are having an award ceremony on Thursday evening...for honours students to receive their awards...... that will be nice...I think I will go just with Chris and will take him out for supper afterwards!

He has (very wisely) decided not to commit to Leaders in Training this year.....he has so much voluntary work lined up already that he won't have any time for himself if he isn't careful......summer at his age should be about making memories and having fun and relaxing :) 35 hours a week seems an awful lot of work for his age. So he said he plans to sign up next year instead.

While he was in his exam I took the others to the mall and met S for coffee.....that was nice :) and then we did some shopping......finally found shorts for Susie and some shirts for Chris for working at the museum.........I also bought Laurie a t-short that reads 'Stop annoying my parents! - Thats my job!' which he loves.

Lloyd is going in to the Ford garage this afternoon to see if they can fit the 7th seatbelt into the F350..........and also to see about swapping my truck for the F350. Thats one step towards getting the 5th wheel......the RV place won't find out any news about it until Wednesday so we figured we'd find out about the truck first...

Lloyd is trying to find accommodation in Drumheller for a couple of days. No luck yet though.

I am camping out with the girls tonight...I don't think the boys want to tonight....but the girls are keen......should be fun :)

Lloyd phoned a short while ago and after he rang off I got an email from him saying he had forgotten to tell me 'I Love You'.......awwwww how did I get so lucky?????

This week that started off with so few plans seems to be filling up really fast. In fact I don't think I have a quiet day now until Sunday....and maybe not even until next Wednesday!!!! I think we are either out or have people here every day for the next 10 days.

Oh and I MUST get to the scrapbook store and get a gift for my Mom...its her birthday next week so I have to mail it by Wednesday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails