Jun 6, 2006

French toast

Chris is making French Toast for everyone....it smells really good! They are all lining up with their orders!!! Saves me making lunch and they are having fun at the same time ;)

We've been painting rocks and Abigail was complaining because her blue and yellow keep turning green....nice that she is learning how colours mix all by herself...so now she has been experimenting with mixing colours and has learnt that mixing red and blue makes purple and mixing red and yellow makes orange....and she made the discovery just by playing about with the paints while we were working on our rocks........I'm waiting for my yellow flowers to dry before I can do more.....

Lloyds blackberry is playing up so he isn't getting all his emails....which is a pain as I like chatting to him during the day via email...still, he'll call soon......
Related Posts with Thumbnails