Jun 6, 2006

Tuesday is over....

Today I am grateful for:

1. Chris making french toast for everyone - they all loved it and it saved me from having to make lunch :) Chris loves to cook and is great this dish :)

2. A quiet stroll around Michaels and Homesense...child free :) in fact totally alone for a while......

3. A fun trip down memory lane with Lloyd this evening....I love that Lloyd and I grew up together and that we've known each other since childhood...it's like we share so many memories....even if he does remind me that I'm older than him ;)

4. The yellow rose Abigail gave me...even if it meant she had picked my ONLY flowering rose from outside! It's the thought that counts ;)

5. Seeing the excitement the girls had while I helped them pack their little picnic to take on their adventure......and their thrill of finding 'hawk eggs' (lol)

6. Sitting at the table painting rocks with Abigail today while she taught herself that mixing two colours can create a new colour!

7. The winter months - because they kill off mosquitos (I've just been bitten on my toe......)
Related Posts with Thumbnails