Jul 12, 2006

Chalk drawings...


Well I had a really nice day. Thanks to Pam and C for coming over......it was nice to meet 'everyone' at last! Thanks so much for driving out so far to spend time with us :) and I got to show off my chickens :) Next time hopefully you can each take some eggs home :)

The nice thing about spending time with those new to homeschooling is that you get to talk about homeschooling! After a while homeschooling just becomes normal life but those new to it still like to talk about it.......so most of today was spent talking about our decisions and choices...and like Pam said...its nice to find people who actually like being with their children.....they CHOOSE to be with their children......

I had no idea Pam was a LLL Leader either!!! It reminded me of how I started homeschooling and those days spent with Lorraine and Lesley and Julie and all the others in and around Manchester.........I miss those days...I keep meaning to email Julie....I haven't heard from her in years.......and I owe Lorraine a letter......wonderful Lorraine who is just so easy to spend time with and sooooo funny!

The children all seemed to play happily...in and out of the pool...chalking on the porch....playing indoors.......Susie of course LOVED having girls her age to play with in the pool.......

The children are eating dinner right now .....Lloyd is on his way home from work...later than normal...so he's stopping off to pick up dinner from Joey Tomato's.......twice in one week - yum!

The boys friends are due to arrive after dinner...three extra boys that should have been here last night are sleeping over tonight.....spending the day here tomorrow.......

I feel like I haven't stopped talking all day..........my head is thumping......and I have so many thoughts swimming around in this little brain of mine.........maybe I'll type more later when I can think straight.

Susie's been chalking on the porch hence the picture above.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails