Jul 12, 2006

Happy Hump Day


Actually typing Hump Day reminds me I owe CA an Email.....it was CA that first told me Wednesday was called Hump Day!!! I had never heard of it before that!

I over slept this morning.....I was up at 6:30 or just before and waved Lloyd off to work...he always waves and then flashes his hazard lights when he gets to the end of the driveway as a last wave goodbye! Sam was asleep all snuggly in bed so I got back into bed with him and fell asleep again and didn't wake up until 8:15am. I always feel more groggy when I go back to sleep too so it took me a while to get going.

It's now around 10:30 and I'm having breakfast.....unsweetened applesauce and oatmeal......I don't cook the oatmeal...just mix applesauce into it and some cinnamon....

Pam is coming over for lunch today which I'm looking forward to.......and then C is coming over after lunch for the afternoon...I'm hoping the sun breaks through so the children can swim without getting too cold......I figure I can post Pams name because she posts comments here in my blog (hi Pam!) but most people I only post their initials.......

Tonight the boys have friends sleeping over.....the sleepover that should have been last night.....

T sent me the cutest movie clip of E being bathed in the kitchen sink......that is one smiley little baby girl!

Abigail is drawing a picture of me.....I thought I had wings growing out of my head but I'm told they are ponytails.......and like she explains to me........wings don't grow out of heads! Oh and she's now teaching me to draw arms......sometimes I wonder which one of us is the adult...... ;) Ok I've just snapped a picture of Abigails picture of me......(see above)

Well I get the fun job now.....scooping up after the dogs outside and making sure it's all nice and clean...this is a daily job anyway but MOST important when the children are playing outside....such a lovely job NOT!
Related Posts with Thumbnails