Jul 12, 2006

Core plan

So I am back on the core plan.....

http://p087.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm140

This website is fab for ideas and recipes and support.......I loved core and felt so healthy on it....I just got sidetracked at Easter and lapsed....so I started again Monday.......basically its the healthy way to eat.......eating foods as natural as possible and detoxing from sugar and processed foods...I eat a lot of these natural foods anyway but want to detox again......I went three months without added sugar last time......I can do it again....

I also want to start running again...it's been too long.....last night Lloyd mowed a track for me all around our land......he has to finish it tonight...going through the woods and the back field....but it means I can run again as I did last year......I'm not supposed to run or do 'too much' because of my SPD but I usually know when I've done too much.

Visitors will be here soon.....just sat here filling in time :) thinking about stuff....
Related Posts with Thumbnails