Jul 17, 2006

Click

I really want to go and see the movie 'Click'....I hear you need to take kleenex!! I really like Adam Sandler...some of his movies are a bit stupid but the ones like Spanglish....and click...the ones that make you think...they're great.......and they show just what he's capable of as an actor........I think he's like Tom Hanks.....you know, started in silly comedy but as he gets older his skill as an actor is really coming through!

So yeah, I sooooo want to go and see Click!

We were supposed to go during Lloyds week off but after the motorbike accident we saw we both felt uneasy about leaving the children for long.......maybe now we're ready to go......we wouldn't be any longer than we were yesterday at the art walk.......

Lloyd - lets go see Click!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails