Jul 17, 2006

Hot Geeks......

"So I asked Jon why we bought the D70 and not something else and he said,
“The D70 comes with a better lens, and it comes with more options,” or something
like that, but I sort of stopped paying attention after he said “lens” because
he is so cute when he talks Geek and it makes my heart beat really fast and my
brain can’t get oxygen fast enough and I black out. Geeks are hot."

This is a quote from http://www.dooce.com/faq.html which is a fab blog.....I picked up the Alberta Parents magazine last week...one of those freebies from the grocery store...and there was an article about 'Mom Blogs' and how they are the new therapy........there were some links to various local blogs which are interesting and then a list of famous blogs......including Dooce.......

The above quote just spoke to me...because I think its so true...Geeks are HOT......If I could go back in time now to school days the boys I would be interested in would be totally different...........I love watching Lloyd work.....and listening to him on conference calls and stuff like thats is such a turn on lol! He's just this amazingly knowledgable and clever man who is just so capable........and he's fab with gadgets and computers and tools.......so yes...geeks are hot!!! Especially MY Geek :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails