Jul 10, 2006

Is it Spring Break??

I'm thinking I must have the wrong page up on my calendar....I am sure it must be March!!! I am in the midst of a crazy Spring-clean....

This morning I decluttered the girls rooms - sorted out all the clothes...have a huge sack of clothes they have outgrown ready for S....I've vacuumed, dusted, cleaned windows, cleaned bathrooms....decluttered all the kitchen junk drawers.....emptied out the fridge and pantry........now to start on the basement....

Laurie sorted out his own room too......and Sams just needed cleaning....

We pulled down more of the barn yesterday and have a bin booked for next week to clear it all out and to empty the garage of all the junk the old owners left here......we want to empty out the woods too as the old owners seem to have left all kinds of 'stuff' in there from steering wheels to buckets and all the old roof shingles too....

The roof of the barn has to be removed but we're told the metal is worth quite a bit so hopefully we can get a company to come and remove it for us so they keep the metal....

I have this need to clear things out...the clutter seems to have built up over recent months....I guess homeschooling means I don't get that time during the day to sort out as much as I'd like....and I like space and serenity :)

I feel we have really accomplished a lot today! And it's only lunchtime!
Related Posts with Thumbnails