Jul 6, 2006

Little People Big World

http://www.mattroloff.com/roloff-farm.html

I don't watch much tv...most days I don't watch any......sometimes we'll put on a movie...like last night we watched the end of Spanglish.......but generally I would rather do other things than watch tv...which tends to be all crap.

One show I really enjoy though is Little People Big World...Lloyd of course says this is because I can relate to being little........

Really though it's because I LOVE the Roloff farm.......I love the Oregon scenery.....I LOVE Amy's new kitchen!!!!! I love the red barn.......I love their house with it's porch like ours......and I like seeing what Matts latest project is...the pumpkin trebuchet...the pirate ship.....the peach stand......he tends to go overboard like I do...with things like the pumpkin patch etc etc.....

It makes us want to move to Oregon...something we have been looking into......it seems if Lloyd gets this new contract that we could basically live wherever we like as he will work from home.....so who knows.......

So this is one show I try not to miss when it's on.......but luckily they show repeats quite often.......if you haven't seen this show then watch it!!!! It's on TLC!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails