Jul 6, 2006

My wonderful DH

Lloyd knew I was feeling fed up so he put the children to bed and then got CHris to babysit and then drove me into town for coffee...we went to the scrapbook store......which is always an interesting experience with Lloyd as he constantly makes rude jokes about things as I walk around........so I set him the task of finding chicken papers or stickers or whatever.....he kept coming back with nice things but nothing to do with chickens........needless to say I spent rather more than I had planned but I found some nice things for Mums birthday....as always they will be late...I'm so unorganized!!!! So her birthday is on the 10th......I have three days to get things sent and have them arrive in England......it takes two weeks.....sorry Mum but they will be worth the wait!!

We also went to Homesense for a walk around but they were closing so we went for a coffee and sat and chatted for a while before driving home.........I told him that coffee and shopping doesn't make a date night lol...so he promises me he's taking me out Saturday night......

When we got home we went for a walk outside...checked on our chickens...when are those little ladies going to start laying??????? Lloyd played baseball with the dogs for a while - his new bat hits it for miles........and now we are inside...the kids are in bed...not asleep yet.....but it's quiet downstairs at least :)

It's hot and muggy again tonight....maybe another storm or shower tonight will cool things down again......

On the radio tonight the DJ played a song for a couple celebrating their 44th wedding anniversary...she asked what the secret was to a long happy marriage...he said that you should be friends first........well Lloyd and I have bee friends since I was 8 and he was 7.......so I guess we'll be ok ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails