Jul 24, 2006

Lost friendship?

I have an old friend.....haven't been in touch for two years......I miss her....but I'm really nervous to contact her again. We didn't fall out, she just didn't contact me and I didn't contact her....it just kind of ended..........for stupid reasons........no reason.........

I am trying to decide whether to take the step to contact her.........I'm not sure how she will react.........or if she will at all.....and how I will feel either way.........

This morning I was looking through my keepsake box and I found a doily she had made me......is that crochet? It's very fine like lace almost..............

Maybe I should email her...I don't even know if she still lives around here or anything..........

This is my dilemma today....has been for the last few days.....of all the friendships that have come and gone through my life, for some reason this one I really miss!
Related Posts with Thumbnails