Jul 24, 2006

smile :)

When I need cheering up I head over to this blog :
http://onceuponasmile.blogspot.com/

The blogger writes a daily joke. Here's todays:


Man's best friend:

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel he planned to visit on his vacation: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"An immediate reply came from the hotel owner: "I have been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I have never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I have never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I have never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you are welcome to stay here, too."



How true!!! And as I am reading a book based ina guest house in Rodanthe, it seems to suit my mood :)

Its definitely a blog worth visiting :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails